Bailey is changing and growing so fast all of a sudden! She recently started grabbing for things so I got out the bin of baby toys. The other kids had fun playing with the toys and before I knew it they had covered Bailey with the whole loot! She has been babbling a lot lately and giggling too so we are all having fun interacting with her and seeing more of her sweet and happy personality! Paige and I were painting our nails the other day while the boys were at school and Bailey even got in on the action with some cute little pink piggies herself! I am so happy for these girls to have each other! My sisters are my best friends so I am excited to see these two grow up and play together and form that special bond that sisters share!

No comments:
Post a Comment