Last night we all wrote down our guesses for when this baby will be born and how much she will weigh. My due date is Thursday, so it really better be any day! Here are our guesses....I'm really hoping Paige doesn't win this one!!
Byron/May 20/7lb.13oz.
Jana/May 21/7lb.15oz.
Benson/May 21/7lb.12oz.
Clark/May 20/8lb.3oz.
Paige/June 2/20 lbs.
Byron even included a time on his...8:46pm. I think he's really hoping that he can finally have a child born at a time that won't disrupt his entire night's sleep!
Yesterday morning I told Byron it is starting to feel like I have a baby laying next to me in bed at night, she is just trapped in my skin! Crazy feeling, but hopefully she will decide to come out soon!! We are so excited to meet our new little girl!!
2 comments:
For your little bodies sake, I really hope Paige is not right! I am so excited!!!
Ha ha, I love Paige's guess! We can't wait to see pictures of this little girl.
Post a Comment