Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sickies

So, have you had the bug yet? Benson didn't go to school one day last week. Ugh! His fever lasted for a straight 7 days and he is still a little sluggish. I thought the rest of us might have gotten lucky, but on Saturday Byron, Clark and Paige came down with it too. As for me, I am still crossing my fingers! So, what do you do pinned up in the house with 3 crazy kids? You better believe I have been getting creative over here! Anyways, the best was watching the Discovery Channel's Planet Earth series on Sunday and hearing the boys oooh and aaah over everything. "Mom, come see this!" "Woah, that is so cool!" Then the frogs started giving eachother piggy back rides! Fun and educational!!

I also learned that being a mom means putting on your brand new sweater in the morning and then using it 10 hours later to wipe your daughters nose! Yes, it is true!

Luckily it looks like we are on the up swing and hopefully we can stay healthy!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Funny!! Funny!! Thanks for sharing your moments of mom mayhem. It is truly therapeutic.

Aubree said...

Great story about the frogs. Looks like you may need a filter on your tv.