Monday, February 4, 2008

Monster Jam

Just to be fair, Grandpa and Grandma took the boys to Monster Jam last weekend and they had a blast! They can't stop talking about it and they have these little monster trucks that they have been driving around the house ever since. My mom couldn't believe by the end that they were actually cheering for the trucks that rolled over, but I guess after just being in the crowd for an hour they all became true monster truck fans. There were too many favorite pictures to post them all, but here is a sampling of a few of the best shots. Do you like the cotton balls hanging out their ears? They were sitting right where the trucks come out so it was loud, the kind of loud that you can feel through your whole body! Sounds like fun!!






2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun, fun! I want to go to a monster truck rally! I'm sure that the little guys got a kick out of that! What fun gift ideas. Memories are the best gifts. I'm jealous of that beautiful weather. You've gotta love AZ!

Aubree said...

Glad to see some updated pics!! I hadn't seen those ones from the monster truck night. Looks like we missed out!