The other night I put the kids to bed and I was rocking Paige in the family room when Clark snuck out of his room. When he came out he started spinning around in circles. It was pretty dark, so he tripped and fell, hitting his nose on the corner of the fireplace. Ouch! He cried for a minute, but not too bad and he didn't even have a nose bleed afterwards. I put him to bed and everything was fine. The next morning I noticed a little bruising around the bridge of his nose. As the day went on it got a little worse, and even worse the following day. I don't notice it being crooked, although Byron will never forgive himself if his son ends up with a messed up nose! In one of those "brother moments", Benson even pinched his swollen nose and Clark only cried for a few seconds. I know I have a tendancy to under react, but for these reasons I don't really think he broke his nose. Even if he did, webmd says that unless it is a really bad break, they usually only treat the symptoms with pain medication, which we never even needed with Clark. I guess we may never know if it was really broken, but atleast now I have documented evidence of why I didn't seek medical treatment if he does end up with a crooked nose! Knowing Clark though, even a crooked nose would just add to his already fun and quirky personality! We love you Clark!!
2 comments:
Awww, that's a sad picture! Sounds like he's pretty tough though. My mom wanted me to ask you which link to follow to set up a new blog background?
Hey Marissa,
I found the layouts from my sis-in-law. The site is http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/
and it has backgrounds to choose from and tells you how to set them up on your blog. I know there are probably tons of others out there, but this is the only one I have used and it's really easy once you figure it out. Let me know how it goes!
PS Sorry, that stinks about your car. :( Good luck getting everything worked out!
Post a Comment