Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nature's Miracles


Check out this watermelon we just pulled out of the garden! Crazy that a tiny seed can take over the entire side of the yard in just a few months!


Yesterday we were playing out front and saw this beautiful full rainbow in the sky. We were playing basketball in the driveway and it was still sunny and then suddenly it started raining on us! It's nice to finally have a little change in the weather rather than just one hot sunny day after another. I'm so ready for fall!!

3 comments:

Mandy Abbott said...

Jana, that watermelon is huge!! I saw a recipe for watermelon limeaideonce. It sounded so good. I'm sure you'll be able to write a book when you're done with that bad boy... 101 ways to eat a watermelon. That rainbow is awesome. And the forts look so fun. It was good to see you guys. Your family is adorable. We were wishing we were there this weekend for the Labor Day campout. We had so much fun last year.

Heidi said...

Jana, what is your email? I don't even have your phone number either. I have been trying to get it from Kyle but he always forgets to give it to me. Email me heidijacks@yahoo.com. Awesome Watermelon! Yummo! :) Heidi

Jessica said...

A miracle that you can grow watermelon in that hot weather. Way to go!!