Friday, August 15, 2008
Happenings...
Despite the lack of excitement on our blog recently, our lives have been pretty exciting lately. I really do have lots to blog about, just not lots of time to blog. Also, I need to collect photos from others because our camera got squished between a certain someone's behind and a rock. :) oops! So anyways, we have had a fun and busy summer. Last month we were able to spend a week with Byron's family up in the mountains for the 4th of July. Lots and lots of fishing, scavenger hunts, kite flying and great cousin bonding! Then later in July we went to the annual Ellsworth Reunion at the beach, which included lots of sand, sun and waves, not to mention the wonderful food and company. We had a great time being with both of our families! Last week Benson started school and Clark begins preschool next week, so we are in full swing over here! I also headed out on another last minute trip over the weekend to my cousin's wedding in Salt Lake and my grandma's funeral in Boise. It was an emotional trip of ups and downs, but I am so glad I was able to go. I seriously packed in 15 minutes, met my parents off the freeway and jumped in the car on their way out of town. A HUGE thank you to Byron for encouraging me to go and then holding the fort down in my absence. He deserves Husband of the Year for being so loving and supportive. Anyways, that is the past month or so in a nutshell, and I will work on getting more pics and details as the time and effort permits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment