Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rain!

+ + + =



Today I washed all the windows on the house, inside and out. The car was also cleaned. I pretty much willed the first monsoon storm of the season. Miraculously enough, even though Mesa had over 2 1/2 inches of rain, we had none....so far! I would take rain over clean windows any day though. I just couldn't let a cool day (only 100 degrees!) go by without doing some yard work and outside chores. Sometimes it just feels good to work! Bring on the rain!! With tomorrow's high forcasted at only 95 and a good chance of rain, I might even turn the oven on and bake some cookies! We'll see....

3 comments:

dawheelers said...

Ha ha ha and ha. It has only been one hour since your post and it began pouring rain about 20 minutes ago. You are such a little worker bee. I am sure that the windows still look fab!

Mackenzi said...

I started laughing so hard when you said it was time to do work because it was only 100 degrees. There's no way I could do yard work outside if it was that hot!

Marissa Marie said...

I didn't realize you had that much control over the weather. I guess i need to thank you then, because it's fun to have some rain.