Thursday, July 10, 2008

How Old??

Byron is at the tail end of our family's birthday sweep, and this year he turned the big 3-0!! I am so happy to have his as my hub, and although I prefer to keep the mushy stuff private, I would like to say a big Happy Birthday to Byron!! We couldn't ask for a better husband and dad. He always makes me feel #1 even when he has a million other things to worry about. He knows how to make his family happy and the kids just love it when he comes home, since it pretty much always ends up being a big wrestling match/tickle fest! He makes me a stronger person and motivates me to be better. He is determined, hard working, spontaneous, smart, humble and incredibly good looking! Byron, thanks for always keeping life so fun and exciting!

Happy Birthday Byron!! We love you!!

7 comments:

dawheelers said...

Happy Day to the one and only B-Ron. We love you even though you are so old!

Mackenzi said...

Happy Birthday Byron!

Ashley Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Harris said...

Happy Birthday Byron! You'll have to let us know how it feels to be the big 3 0 ! You're such a great brother in law, we just love ya!

(That was me who deleted the comment - I spelled something wrong)

Mandy Stewart said...

Happy Birthday Byron. So sorry we missed out on the party! Hope to see you guys soon.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Byron!! Sorry we missed the party. We were up in Clay Springs at the annual Jackson family reunion. I'm sure you guys had a good time. :) Heidi

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Bryon, wow, the big "3-0", you're sooo old!I'm sorry we missed the party too.. (oh yeah...we weren't invited!) :) Can't wait for the beach to see how much food you can consume:) It never ceases to amaze me how someone so thin can eat so much...I'm just jealous!