Monday, July 21, 2008

Culinary Delights

We've been busy in the kitchen over the weekend, and here are our creations....


Byron loves to cook extravagant dishes, mostly with specialty ingredients and exquisite flavors. So here is the Butterscotch Creme Brulee he made. The texture was perfect and the dessert was divine.

The best part is sprinkling the top with this...and then torching it with this...Sometimes I wonder if Byron's love of pyrotechnics is what really makes him fond of this dessert, but I'm sure it gives his sweet tooth much satisfaction as well.

I prefer cooking with common ingredients on hand, so here is my simple, yet equally delicious banana cream pie.

Hungry now??

2 comments:

Gail said...

You guys are so cute! I love how you stylized the banana creme pie pic...so professional!

Heidi said...

Wow Byron!! You need to give Kyle some help in the kitchen! Hope you guys are doing good. :)Heidi