
We have been having so much fun outside lately! Byron and I bought some bikes for us from our neighbors that were moving and I feel like a kid again because I am having so much fun riding around on my "new" bike. Then I found a great deal online for a bike trailer that I can pull the kids around in. It is so much fun! We are lucky to have a nice big park near our home so today we all rode over to the park and cruised along the bike paths there. It was a beautiful day to be outside! The boys had fun throwing rocks into the nearby wash that is full of water and flowing like a river. What a fun change from the dried out sand and dead trees that we usually see. After playing tag at the park and munching on a little snack, we were on our way back home. This was definitely an outing worth doing over and over again!

Yesterday was a fun afternoon also. We found a really neat dragon kite and it was finally windy enough to get up in the air. I got brave and put up our other kite too, knowing it was really just a disaster waiting to happen. Yes, the dragon ended up in a tree, but nothing that a ladder and my long arms couldn't handle.
2 comments:
I am so jealous you guys have nice weather, it sounds like you are having a blast outside. We are so sick of the snow :)
I love that you fit all three kids in the trailer. Bike rides are the best! Love you guys.
Post a Comment