Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Dinner

Happy Easter!! Jake and Marissa came up for conference and it was great to have them around for the Easter festivities as well. We had a wonderful dinner with ham, cheesy potatoes and the works. After dinner we went for a chilly walk on this really neat path nearby that my friend told me about. I can't wait to go back when the trees are lush and green, but it was still a nice walk.Of course just walking wasn't enough for the boys. Jake had fun jumping over the boys as they rode their scooters towards him. Luckly we all came out alive! Paige had fun getting some extra attention too!

3 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

That is such a "Jake" thing to do! Looks a little chilly but a lot of fun!

Claudia said...

Jake!! This is your mother!! Ashley is right, it is a "Jake thing". I'm glad everyone lived to laugh about it. Love the pictures!

Claire said...

Does Jake not want kids? I can't believe he would risk and injury to the parts.