This is mostly for the grandmas. It makes me smile whenever I hear her singing. She learned this song for the primary program they had today at church. I love the end...she says, "this is my secret beauty." So sweet!
This grandma is crying her eyes out for her "secret beauty". Thanks so much for the beautiful song about a beautiful place. I LOVE YOU PAIGE. See you all soon.
5 comments:
I am not a grandma, but I love it!!!
This grandma is crying her eyes out for her "secret beauty". Thanks so much for the beautiful song about a beautiful place. I LOVE YOU PAIGE. See you all soon.
So precious! We miss you guys! She looks so old and grown up - she's not 'baby Paige' anymore!!
Holy Cow. That girl is the cutest thing ever. I miss her face! And yours!
Great job, Paige! We loved it. You are such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment