I know I have a lot of posting to catch up on with all the birthdays last month and other fun summer happenings, but that will have to wait. This is just going to be a quick post. The other day it was completely sunny and we were going a little crazy (like just about every afternoon this summer!) so I sent the kids outside to play and all of a sudden it started raining. It was even raining pretty hard and the sun was still shining bright as ever! It was an exciting way to spend an otherwise pretty dull afternoon. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the rain and running around the yard! The rain was a fun and welcome suprise!!


Here are some recent pics of our little beauty. She just started smiling and is such a sweet baby. She is starting to grow out of some of her clothes and weighs close to 11 pounds already! She gets plenty of lovin around here!!
5 comments:
She looks like Paige!
She is beautiful! That's fun you got a rainy afternoon. I love when it rains but is still warm. I hope we get to see you guys when you come up to look for a house.
What a precious little girl, and a great afternoon.
Those are great pictures! I love the rain ones, they look like pure happiness! I can't believe Bailey is already 11 pounds - she's going to catch up to Wyatt fast!!
Great pictures! They are all adorable, I especially the one with Paige's hair blowing in the wind/rain:). So cute!
Post a Comment