Thursday, December 6, 2007

Trophy


Benson just finished a program sponsored by our town called Little Athletes. It is great because they have a group of about 10 kids and the coaches spend 2 weeks each teaching them soccer, t-ball and basketball. They teach them the basics of each sport and it is a great overview for energetic young athletes! The program ended last week and all the kids received a trophy. Benson is so proud. He carried it around with him the entire next day and it even accompanied us on a Costco trip! I love it when kids find so much pleasure and pride in seemingly simple things. And I'm sure it will be the first of many trophies to come!

Way to go Benson!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Your kids are adorable! You have a beautiful family. Our blog address is ckwiltzfamily.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Kim Wilson

Jordan and Katie said...

Jana - I am just soo happy that you have a blog. It is so fun to see pictures of your family. Paige is getting so big! She is such a doll. I love the picture with you, Paige, your mom and Grandma. That is so fun. I love your family pictures. Too cute!

Ashley Harris said...

What a great idea! I'm sure Benson was awesome in all three sports! Tell him Uncle Matt and Aunt Ashley say "way to go!"