Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Go Toros

My brother, Tyson is on the Mountain View varsity team and we have been able to go to two of his games over this past week. They are so fun to watch and Tyson is a great player. As a senior, he has been getting a lot of playing time, so even the half hour drives there and back are well worth it! The kids love going too, and they all three last through the whole game, thanks in part to my other brother Brian and his endless stash of Skittles! The team has won state the past 3 years, and they definitely have their work cut out for them. So far their record is 6-1 and over the holidays they will be heading to Reno for a tournament and then hosting one just after Christmas. Keep up the hard work, Tyson!!

4 comments:

Aubree said...

Why is he out jumping the 3 brothers? I'm pretty sure they were born with one more extra muscle than he was. Weird!?

Jordan and Katie said...

Way to go Ty. That is a great picture. Keep us posted on how they are doing. Oh, I just got your Christmas card today and it is soo cute! You have such a gorgeous family! Love it!

Mandy Stewart said...

Janna... hey it's me, mandy Stewart! Thank you for the holiday card. I love that you always think of us even when we don't talk as much as I'd like. Maybe with blogging we will be able to keep in touch better. Check out our blog. And keep in touch. Merry Christmas.

Mandy Stewart said...

hey lets plan a get together for January. Will Loren and Clair be up at all for the holidays. I miss you all. Do you have contact info for Heidi Jackson? Anyway... we need to get together.
We just had a baby and named him TYSON!