Monday, October 8, 2007

Yay! A Get-Away!





Byron and I went on a overnight get-away to Sedona last week. It is so beautiful there! We walked through the art galleries and shops in town, ate delicious food, slept in, and hiked along the creek. We had a great time relaxing and just taking a quick break from everyday life. It was the first time we've been away alone together since Paige was born, so it's been a while and it was nice to spend two entire days with my best friend.

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Nice pics. Glad you got to have some time together! I know you both work hard!

Ashley Harris said...

It looks beautiful. I love that shirt on you, it's so cute! I know Byron picked it out for you - he's got good taste! Thanks so much for coming to the lake with us, we had so much fun with your sweet family!

Aubree said...

Good times in Sedona eh? Hope you didn't roll an ankle or anything. haha

Jordan and Katie said...

I'm jealous! I love Sedona!