Monday, June 20, 2011

Paige's Tangled Party

Well, this year was the year for birthday parties! We haven't done parties for a while, so this year we decided to let all the kids have a friend party. It was crazy and I'm glad it's over but it was alot of fun too! When I saw these ideas for a Tangled party I knew it was what I wanted to do! Luckily Paige was all for it too! I copied all these ideas from another blog so I can't take any credit, but it turned out really cute and cheap too!
The neighborhood boys were hanging around during the party so we had a "smolder" contest and the girls cheered for who they thought had the best smolder. So funny! Especially hearing the little girl down the street who has a crush on Clark scream when it was time to vote for him!

2 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Ha ha, your smolder contest reminded me...Amber's little boy, Jaxon, was making faces in the back of the car one day. When she asked him what he was doing, he said "I'm practicing my smolder". Maybe HE needs a Tangled party!

Byron and Jana said...

Haha, that's awesome!! Kids say the funniest things. I wish I could see what goes on in their little minds sometimes!