On a side note, I bought Bailey a little sippy cup and I think she looks so big holding it all by herself and drinking from it. Gotta love the sleeping in the high chair pics...she had just had enough! Sweet girl!!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Spring? Or not?
So Friday I was all set to write about how it was such a beautiful day outside and we got to enjoy playing with the kids out front, eating ice cream cones on the porch, playing football and rollerblading around the neighborhood....
I even spotted some green stuff pushing its way up through the cold hard ground! It may look like a weed, but to me it is a sign that spring is on its way, and I can't wait to feel some sunshine on my skin!
Anyways, that would have been a great post, but then the very next day it snowed ALL DAY LONG!! It hasn't snowed this much since Christmas, so it was fun and exciting, but still it is March, right? Tonight we took a drive and not 10 minutes away from our house we drove by houses with over 3 feet of snow in their driveways. Luckily we are down in the valley and all our snow has already melted, but it was pretty wild driving around up on the mountain! And the weatherman promised a few 60 degree days this week, so that will be very nice! I think spring is my new favorite season!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is how I felt growing up. I could not wait for Spring. After living in AZ, it made me realize how much I love Fall.
Yeah, Utah has a hard time making up it's mind when springtime rolls around! It's my favorite season too. That's funny that one day you're eating ice cream cones on the porch and the next day the porch is covered in snow!
Post a Comment