There is something wrong with dropping your child off for school at 1:00pm on a clear sunny day and it still being 22 degrees outside. It will be snowing again later this week, and that should warm things up. Doesn't that sound weird? This is our first winter with snow, and so far it really hasn't been too bad. It's a lot different that what we have been used to, but still we are enjoying using our fireplace and bundling up, sipping hot chocolate and watching Christmas specials on tv. I still have a hard time getting the boys to come in after school because they have so much fun playing outside. Building snowmen and sledding down the neighbors driveway and down at the park are what they love the most. I can't wait to take them to the big sledding hill that we keep hearing about!

Isn't it gorgeous?! I love the pink clouds!
Post note: Next morning and it is 14 degrees when I drop Benson off at school. Brrrrr!!
1 comment:
It's not usually that cold...I heard it was 5 degrees this morning. Brrr!
Post a Comment