
Big day today, first day of first grade. Benson did great and hopped right on the bus this morning all set to go!

We all joined Benson for lunch (his request), but I'm not sure if it was a good idea or not. I'm glad we went, but he really wanted to come home with us after we finished eating. I guess he'll have to get used to these 6.5 hour work days!

Byron also had his convocation/white coat ceremony for school today. His official day of school is Monday, but they have been having orientation this week. I am so proud of him and all he has done to get to this point. And now as they warned me today, I will be handing him over to the school for the next 3 years. Been nice
knowin' ya babe! Seriously though, he really likes the feel of the campus and has already made some friends. And he's found the student center and is already
tearin' it up on the ping pong table. So now when he is gone late studying I will have to really wonder what kind of studying he was doing. No doubt, at the end of 3 years he will be full of
pharmaceutical knowledge along with some mad ping pong skills to go with it. Maybe we really will get our money's worth out of this school thing after all!
6 comments:
Now you get to be apart of the married single wives club. Way to go Byron and Benson. Is Clark starting Kindergarten?
Congrats to ALL on your new school adventures. Take each day and try to learn from it. LIFE IS GOOD!!!
Hi guys...congrats on #4! I love all the Utah places you've been exploring...those gardens look amazing!
I am soooo proud of you Byron!
Way to go Byron! That is a big deal to embark on this adventure with four kids! I'm really proud of you and Jana both for the sacrifices you're making to accomplish your goal. You will never regret going to school:). Congrats to Benson too! I still can't believe you guys are in Utah and not just a short drive away. Good luck with all your new adventures:). Love you!
That's so exciting that you guys are up here and that Byron is starting school. Congrats and Good luck!
Post a Comment